Do you want to dress well like a celebrity but don't have deep pockets? Great, then here are some tips for you to take a quick look at:
- First of all, know your own figure and your own style. Don't follow trends that don't suit you. Most clothes look great on models like Tyra Banks, but don't look as good on us normal women! Remember how many items you bought on impulse last season? And you did not even wear them!
- Look at your closet and make a list of things you already have and you really want to keep. Then make a list of the things that you really want and what you must have. Buying from a list will keep you focused and minimize costly impulse buying.
- Buy the best quality of clothes and accessories that you can afford. They'll simply look better, last longer, wear less, wash better and as a result, you will save more money than buying lots of inferior-quality pieces that will only last a few wears.
- For big items like suits, dresses, and coats: buy classic styles. These will stand the test of time and not date as much as clothes bought from the latest trends. Whereas for smaller items like bags and accessories, buy the most trendy, fashionable ones so you look up to date.. and choose a unique yet wearable style to enhance even the most simple outfit.
- Buy affordable pieces whenever possible. You can grab the same piece for half or even less money just a few months after the line launches in store. No one will tell you that it's out of fashion, after only a few months. You can grab yourself some really good bargains on the last few days of the sales in famous shops like Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdales. Another option is to buy affordable designer inspired pieces online, available on NaceloBoutique.com and skip waiting in long lines at the mall.
- Swap small items like jewelry and hats with your best friends (of course, those with good taste only). There is no point in spending a lot of money on something you are only going to use once (Well, it will be embarrassing if you wear the same clothes to your important parties). So share them with your friends.
Ladies, dressing well doesn't have to cost a fortune. If you take a little time and a bit of thought to plan for your need, and treat buying your clothes and accessories like an investment. However, our selection of handbags and accessories here at NaceloBoutique.com won't break the bank!